This programme is ideal for new and talented
employees who want to learn and progress, or for your existing employees who are looking to retrain or upskill. It is ideal for those looking to develop their skills within the industry.
Mandatory units to be achieved:
1. Level 3 Security Front Line Manager
2. Apprentices without 2 English and Maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking the end point assessment.
Key benefits for the employee:
•Nationally accredited and recognised qualification
•Earn whilst you learn
•Scope for career progression and personal development
•Support and guidance from experienced subject experts
•Confidence and motivation within the job role
• Assessing & controlling risks in relation Health & Safety
• Recognise the security needs of Customers & Stakeholders, and effect appropriate solutions.
• Identify and assess possible threats and take
• Manage Staff performance, development and
• Review security service provision against
agreed KPIs, action within relevant regulations & guidelines
• Ensure compliance with regulations & provide
advice/ solutions to potential security risks.
• Ensure security of Communication
• Manage Community Social Responsibility
• Control security of Office/Site/Venue
We want to help your employees get the most from their training programme. Therefore, we will provide them with the support and guidance they need through a mixture of face-to-face and online learning. Learners will have a dedicated Assessor/Mentor who is there to guide them through their training programme. As well as their Assessor/Mentor, learners have unlimited access to learning and support materials online.